Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Jaay Bear in fur, 1st sample.

Here is the 1st Jaay Bear using the low pile faux fur. This is the Camel color. A little tweaking left here and there but over all I am super pleased with how Jaay Bear turned out. Imagine a Christmas color toque and scarf, and that is how you can order your Jaay Bear . There will be a limited number available in the four colors.

I will be making pajamas once I have these completed, My nurse gave me a blast yesterday when she saw how swollen my feet were.  She ordered me to stretch out with my foot elevated if I wanted to it to heal in a reasonable amount of time. Sooo, like it or not I am listening to her, with my daughter making sure I do lol.

I'll keep you up to date. I can't use my sewing machine right now. It helps if you can feel your foot when it's on the pedal lol.

Hope you like Jaay! If you have any suggestions, or spot something amiss, please don't hesitate to let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment