Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Taking a New Path

As you can see, things have changed around here. I am going to keep making stuffies, just not advertising the fact. If someone wants a stuffie made, please just ask and we'll work out the details. Up until now I have tried several different things since my physical being has kept me pretty much confined to home. All of these things have ended up costing me more than I bring in, and I simply can't afford to do that anymore. It gets pretty depressing after awhile as you can well imagine.
For this reason I have decided to try something just for me. I am going to learn to quilt, and ultimately be able to make each of my kids a beautiful quilt to remind them how much they mean to me. How much I truly love each of them long after I am gone.
I will post regularly as I learn. I'll post pics of my progress, even my failures, as I'm sure there will be a few mistakes along the way. I wish each and everyone of you good health and much happiness in 2016. Let's make this year the year of making dreams come true and finding true happiness within ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment