Friday, October 16, 2015

John Deere & BFF Bears

I just finished this custom teddi-bear for a lady. She wanted the John Deere theme. I am so pleased she likes how it turned out. I will be tweaking a smaller bear for baby Kinsley to go with it. The material is lambskin fleece, and man oh man is it soft!


The BFF bear is for my Grand daughter. Making matching PJs for this one.

I have all of my Jaay Bears finished, and my daughter is hard at work knitting the hats and scarves.
Hope to post them for sale before month's end. I will be starting work on Christmas PJ's very soon. Will be posting pics so if you like them and want them in time for Christmas, you can order them as well!

These are the PJs I made to go with the bear. A long sleeve tshirt using the fabric to embelish a sugar skull on the tshirt and cropped bottoms with bottom slit and bow accent.



No comments:

Post a Comment