Saturday, September 12, 2015

Getting ready for Christmas! Perfect gifts for ALL!! Coming soon!




 Here's Jaay Bear. A little closer to what I had envisioned for my very first teddy bear pattern. I am pretty stoked with how it's coming together. I have to remind myself it is going to look sooooo different when made with faux fur, even though it is a very short pile. It is soooo soft and soooo shiny. You'll get to choose from four colors and if you want......
You can choose the fabric for pjs for Jaay and her new caretaker.
I used to sew a great deal. Pajamas were a staple at Christmas time. I always made sure my kids wore new PJs on Christmas Eve so they'd be ready for picture time on Christmas morning.
I remember a few years ago, one of my boys pouting he never got pajamas anymore. I was shocked, pleasantly so.  I really thought they'd outgrown the tradition.

So, this year I will be taking orders for pajamas, whether you want a bear or not is entirely up to you. Here are a few fabric choices.

Even pajama pants with pockets because my boys like them that way.


 Flannel nightgowns for those of us who still love to curl up in one on a chilly winter's night. My best friend will be applauding this one. I made these for her a couple of years back and I think she's due for a few new ones.








 I've even remembered our little doggies.
 I'm only a one woman show,
so only making the one size in a stretch material,
I have yet to choose.






Here's an example of the fabric choices

                                     
 These are some of the patterns I have and will be using.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment